Broadcast Audience Research Council India (BARC India) : Sep - Dec 2018
- Determination of the Ideal Sample Plan and Sizes for Upcoming Surveys (Jointly with Profs. T. Bandyopadhyay, A. Guha and A. Sinha)
Clinton Foundation/Clinton Access Health Initiative : Jan 2010 to April 2013
- An Analysis of Treatment and Drug Seeking Behavior
of Febrile Children in Zanzibar.
Covidien Inc : March 2011 to May 2012
- Economic Impact of Anastomotic Leaks and Identification of
Relevant Risk Factors for Gastrointestinal Procedures in the United States.
MassInsight Education : Jan 2011 to March 2011
- Analyzed Advanced Placement (AP) Exam data
comparing the Massachusetts results to the schools participating in the MMSI
(Massachusetts Math and Science Initiative) program in terms of access and
achievement; Results reported in Worcester Telegram & Gazette, Feb 10 2011
University of Florida : Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) & Department of
Botany : Aug 2008 to Dec 2008
- Explicit Analysis to Model Carbon Fluxes in
Upland Tundra where Permafrost is Thawing, Global Change Biology, 17(3), 1379-1393.
University of Florida : IFAS & Department of Architecture : Oct 2008 to Dec 2008
- Statistical Analysis of Rater Agreement and Other Association Patterns Concerning the
Evaluation of Architectural Portfolios.