1. Associate Editor, Asian Case Research Journal from March 2020.
2. President of the Indian Academy of Management, an affiliate of the Academy of Management, US from January 2020 to January 2022.
3. Independent Director on the Board of Directors of Gujarat Gas Ltd., India's Larget City Gas Distribution Company since 2017.
4. Individual Member of the Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations since 2017.
5. Young Scientist Award in Social Sciences Category by the National Academy of Sciences, India (NASI) and Scopus (Elsevier) in 2016.
6. Member of the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) Gujarat State HR/IR Panel since 2015.
7. Emerging Psychologist Award by the National Academy of Psychology (NAOP), India during the Annual Convention held at Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal during December 12-14, 2014.
8. Paper titled 'How leaders impact employee creativity: A study of Indian R&D laboratories' published in Management Research Review selected by the journal’s Editorial Team as a Highly Commended Paper of 2013.
9. Outstanding Doctoral Research Award by Emerald in the Leadership & Organization Development Category in 2014.
10. Chosen as one of India’s 25 young HR leaders by People Matters, a HR magazine.
11. Paper entitled 'Psychological Capital as a Mediator of the Relationship between Leadership and Creative Performance Behaviors: Empirical Evidence from the Indian R&D Sector' awarded the Best Paper Award at the 12th International HRM Conference, held at MDI Gurgaon from December 10-13, 2012.
12. Paper titled 'Linking HRM Practices and Employee Creativity through Positive Psychological Capital' awarded Prof. Sourya Pattnaik Best Paper Award at the XXth Annual Conference of the National Academy of Psychology (NAOP) held at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi, India from December 12-15, 2010.
13. Topped the 2008 batch of Ph.D. students in the two-year coursework (2008-2010) at IIM Lucknow.
14. Awarded Best Performer Award for the year 2005-2006 at ST Microelectronics Pvt. Ltd., India.
15. Recipient of Institute Merit Scholarship for being amongst the top 10 students across all engineering and science disciplines from May, 2003 – December, 2003 at BITS, Pilani.
16. Science Award, 2001 by the Uttar Pradesh State Government for scoring 100% marks in Mathematics in the Intermediate Board Examination.
17. All India Second Rank (Aggregate Percentage: 96.75%) in the Intermediate Board Examination conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (C.I.S.C.E.), New Delhi, India in the year 2001.
18. Secured 95% in Standard 10th Board examination and was awarded the Youth Leadership in Science award by the Council for Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India.
|Page Updated on : 25-06-2020 05:48:58||Copyright 2012 Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad | by IIMA Web Group|