Google Scholar Citations; ResearchGate Profile
1. Gupta, V. Relationships between leadership, motivation, and employee-level innovation: Evidence from India. Personnel Review, forthcoming.
2. Mittal, S., Gupta, V., Motiani, M. Qasab: Kutch Craftswomen's Producer Co. Ltd. Asian Case Research Journal. Forthcoming.
3. Pandey, A., Gupta, V., & Gupta, R. Spirituality and Innovative Behaviour in Teams: Examining the Mediating Role of Team Learning. IIMB Management Review, forthcoming.
4. Singh, S. & Gupta, V. Organizational Performance Research in India: A Review and Future Research Agenda. In Misra, G. (Ed.) The Sixth Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR) Survey of Psychology in India, forthcoming.
5. Li, J., Li, A., Chattopadhyay, P., George, E., & Gupta, V. (2018). Team emotion diversity and performance: The moderating role of social class homogeneity. Group Dynamics: Theory, Research and Practice, 22(2), 76-92.
6. Gupta D., & Gupta V. (2018) Effective Policing in a VUCA Environment: Lessons from a Dark Network. In: Dhir S., Sushil (eds) Flexible Strategies in VUCA Markets (pp. 89-111). Flexible Systems Management. Springer, Singapore. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-8926-8_7
7. Agarwal, UA, & Gupta, V. (2018). Relationships between Job Characteristics, Work Engagement, Conscientiousness and Managers' Turnover Intentions: A Moderated-Mediation Analysis. Personnel Review. DOI: 10.1108/PR-09-2016-0229
8. Gupta, V., Chopra, S., & Kakani, R. K. (2018). Leadership Competencies for Effective Public Administration: A Study of Indian Administrative Service Officers. Journal of Asian Public Policy, 11(1), 98-120.
9. Khatri, N., Gupta, V., & Varma, A. (2017). The relationship between HR capabilities and quality of patient care: The mediating role of proactive work behaviors. Human Resource Management. , 56(4), 673-691.
10. Parida, B. & Gupta, V. (2017). Effects of Non-conformity on Perceived Status and Competence: Examining the Moderating Role of Physical Attractiveness. Psychological Studies, 62(3), 305-313.
11. Gupta, V., Singh, S. & Bhattacharya, A. (2017). Relationships between Leadership, Work Engagement and Employee Innovative Performance: Empirical Evidence from the Indian R&D Context. International Journal of Innovation Management, 21(7), 1-30.
12. Gupta, V., Agarwal, U., & Khatri, N. (2016). The relationships between perceived organizational support, affective commitment, psychological contract breach, organizational citizenship behavior, and work engagement. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 72(11), 2806-2817.
13. Desai, N., & Gupta, V. (2016). Selective perceptions and group brainstorming: An investigation of auditors' fraud risk assessment. International Journal of Behavioral Accounting and Finance, 6(1),1-25.
14. Khatri, N., & Gupta, V. (2016). Effective implementation of health information technologies in US hospitals. Health Care Management Review, 41(1), 11-21.
15. Mittal, S., Gupta, V., & Motiani, M. (2016). HRD climate impacts customer satisfaction: Empirical study of Indian private banks. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 51(3), 447-459.
16. Mittal, S., Gupta, V., & Motiani, M. (2016). Relation between human resource development climate and organizational commitment: Empirical study in Indian Banking Sector. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 12(2), 204-223.
17. Gupta, V. (2016). Indian administrative service and crony capitalism. In Khatri, N., and Abhoy Ojha (Eds.) Crony Capitalism in India: Establishing Robust Institutional Frameworks. Hampshire, UK: Palgrave Macmillan.
18. Gupta, V., Raman, C., & Balasundran, K. (2016). Preparation for the world of work: Secondary and higher secondary education in India. In Pilz, M. (Ed.) India: Preparation for the World of Work - Education System and School to Work Transition. University of Cologne, Germany.
19. Gupta, V. (2015). Why do you need me? Leadership and its linkages to innovation in Indian organizations. NHRD Journal, October, 48-59.
20. Gupta, V., & Singh, S. (2015). Leadership and Creative Performance Behaviors in R&D Laboratories: Examining the Role of Justice Perceptions. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, 22(1), 21-36.
21. Gupta, V. (2014). HRM Practices and Employee Creativity: Conceptualizing the Mediating and Moderating Role of Psychological Capital. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 49(4), 649-662.
22. Gupta, V., & Singh, S. (2014). Psychological Capital as a Mediator of the Relationship between Leadership and Creative Performance Behaviors: Empirical Evidence from the Indian R&D Sector. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 25(10), 1373-1394.
23. Gupta, V., Singh, S. & Bhattacharya, A. (2014). Inspiring creativity in Indian R&D organizations: Examining the role of leadership, justice perceptions, motivation and psychological capital. In Banerjee, A. (Ed.) Emerging Issues in Management: Proceedings of Pan-IIM World Management Conference (pp. 45-53). New Delhi: Emerald.
24. Gupta, V., Singh, S., & Khatri, N. (2013). Creativity in Research and Development Laboratories: A New Scale for Leader Behaviors. IIMB Management Review, 25(2), 83-90.
25. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2013). How Leaders Impact Employee Creativity: A Study of Indian R&D Laboratories. Management Research Review, 36(1), 66-88.
26. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2013). An Empirical Study of the Dimensionality of Organizational Justice and its Relationship with Organizational Citizenship Behavior in the Indian Context. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 24(6), 1277-1299.
27. Gupta, V. & Kumar, S. (2013). Impact of Performance Appraisal Justice on Employee Engagement: A Study of Indian Professionals. Employee Relations: The International Journal, 35(1), 61-78.
28. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2013). Developing a Scale for Measuring Ability-Based Emotional Intelligence in Indian context. The International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 6(3), 273-299.
29. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2012). Empirical Evaluation of Dimensionality of Organizational Citizenship Behavior for Indian Business Context. Psychological Studies, 57(4), 392-403.
30. Gupta, V., Singh, S., Kumar, S., & Bhattacharya, A. (2012). Development of a Causal Framework Linking Leadership to Employee Creativity: A Study of Indian R&D Laboratories The Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 48(1), 120-136.
32. Gupta, V., Singh, S. & Bhattacharya, A. (2014). Inspiring creativity in Indian R&D organizations: Examining the role of leadership, justice perceptions, motivation and psychological capital. In Banerjee, A. (Ed.) Emerging Issues in Management: Proceedings of Pan-IIM World Management Conference (pp. 45-53). New Delhi: Emerald.
33. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2011). Development of a Causal Framework Linking Leadership to Employee Creativity. Proceedings of the 2011 Meeting of the Southern Management Association, Savannah, US, 13-18 [ISBN: 978-0-9836282-1-7].
34. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2010). Developing a Set of High Performance HRM Practices and Exploring its Relationship with OCB and Organizational Justice. Proceedings of the 2010 Meeting of the Southern Management Association, Florida, US, 464-469 [ISBN: 978-0-9762920-6-7].
|Page Updated on : 04-07-2018 04:29:04||Copyright 2012 Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad | by IIMA Web Group|