Google Scholar Citations; ResearchGate Profile
1. Li, J., Li, A., Chattopadhyay, P., George, E., & Gupta, V. Team emotion diversity and performance: The moderating role of social class homogeneity. Group Dynamics: Theory, Research and Practice. Forthcoming.
2. Gupta, V. Relationships between leadership, motivation, and employee-level innovation: Evidence from India. Personnel Review, forthcoming.
3. Mittal, S., Gupta, V., Motiani, M. Qasab: Kutch Craftswomen's Producer Co. Ltd. Asian Case Research Journal. Forthcoming.
4. Pandey, A., Gupta, V., & Gupta, R. Spirituality and Innovative Behaviour in Teams: Examining the Mediating Role of Team Learning. IIMB Management Review, forthcoming.
5. Agarwal, UA, & Gupta, V. (2018). Relationships between Job Characteristics, Work Engagement, Conscientiousness and Managers' Turnover Intentions: A Moderated-Mediation Analysis. Personnel Review. DOI: 10.1108/PR-09-2016-0229
6. Gupta, V., Chopra, S., & Kakani, R. K. (2018). Leadership Competencies for Effective Public Administration: A Study of Indian Administrative Service Officers. Journal of Asian Public Policy, 11(1), 98-120.
7. Khatri, N., Gupta, V., & Varma, A. (2017). The relationship between HR capabilities and quality of patient care: The mediating role of proactive work behaviors. Human Resource Management. , 56(4), 673-691.
8. Parida, B. & Gupta, V. (2017). Effects of Non-conformity on Perceived Status and Competence: Examining the Moderating Role of Physical Attractiveness. Psychological Studies, 62(3), 305-313.
9. Gupta, V., Singh, S. & Bhattacharya, A. (2017). Relationships between Leadership, Work Engagement and Employee Innovative Performance: Empirical Evidence from the Indian R&D Context. International Journal of Innovation Management, 21(7), 1-30.
10. Gupta, V., Agarwal, U., & Khatri, N. (2016). The relationships between perceived organizational support, affective commitment, psychological contract breach, organizational citizenship behavior, and work engagement. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 72(11), 2806-2817.
11. Desai, N., & Gupta, V. (2016). Selective perceptions and group brainstorming: An investigation of auditors' fraud risk assessment. International Journal of Behavioral Accounting and Finance, 6(1),1-25.
12. Khatri, N., & Gupta, V. (2016). Effective implementation of health information technologies in US hospitals. Health Care Management Review, 41(1), 11-21.
13. Mittal, S., Gupta, V., & Motiani, M. (2016). HRD climate impacts customer satisfaction: Empirical study of Indian private banks. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 51(3), 447-459.
14. Mittal, S., Gupta, V., & Motiani, M. (2016). Relation between human resource development climate and organizational commitment: Empirical study in Indian Banking Sector. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 12(2), 204-223.
15. Gupta, V. (2015). Why do you need me? Leadership and its linkages to innovation in Indian organizations. NHRD Journal, October, 48-59.
16. Gupta, V., & Singh, S. (2015). Leadership and Creative Performance Behaviors in R&D Laboratories: Examining the Role of Justice Perceptions. Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies, 22(1), 21-36.
17. Gupta, V. (2014). HRM Practices and Employee Creativity: Conceptualizing the Mediating and Moderating Role of Psychological Capital. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 49(4), 649-662.
18. Gupta, V., & Singh, S. (2014). Psychological Capital as a Mediator of the Relationship between Leadership and Creative Performance Behaviors: Empirical Evidence from the Indian R&D Sector. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 25(10), 1373-1394.
19. Gupta, V., Singh, S., & Khatri, N. (2013). Creativity in Research and Development Laboratories: A New Scale for Leader Behaviors. IIMB Management Review, 25(2), 83-90.
20. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2013). How Leaders Impact Employee Creativity: A Study of Indian R&D Laboratories. Management Research Review, 36(1), 66-88.
21. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2013). An Empirical Study of the Dimensionality of Organizational Justice and its Relationship with Organizational Citizenship Behavior in the Indian Context. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 24(6), 1277-1299.
22. Gupta, V. & Kumar, S. (2013). Impact of Performance Appraisal Justice on Employee Engagement: A Study of Indian Professionals. Employee Relations: The International Journal, 35(1), 61-78.
23. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2013). Developing a Scale for Measuring Ability-Based Emotional Intelligence in Indian context. The International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 6(3), 273-299.
24. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2012). Empirical Evaluation of Dimensionality of Organizational Citizenship Behavior for Indian Business Context. Psychological Studies, 57(4), 392-403.
25. Gupta, V., Singh, S., Kumar, S., & Bhattacharya, A. (2012). Development of a Causal Framework Linking Leadership to Employee Creativity: A Study of Indian R&D Laboratories The Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 48(1), 120-136.
26. Singh, S. & Gupta, V. Organizational Performance Research in India: A Review and Future Research Agenda. In Misra, G. (Ed.) The Sixth Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR) Survey of Psychology in India, forthcoming.
31. Gupta, V., Singh, S. & Bhattacharya, A. (2014). Inspiring creativity in Indian R&D organizations: Examining the role of leadership, justice perceptions, motivation and psychological capital. In Banerjee, A. (Ed.) Emerging Issues in Management: Proceedings of Pan-IIM World Management Conference (pp. 45-53). New Delhi: Emerald.
32. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2011). Development of a Causal Framework Linking Leadership to Employee Creativity. Proceedings of the 2011 Meeting of the Southern Management Association, Savannah, US, 13-18 [ISBN: 978-0-9836282-1-7].
33. Gupta, V. & Singh, S. (2010). Developing a Set of High Performance HRM Practices and Exploring its Relationship with OCB and Organizational Justice. Proceedings of the 2010 Meeting of the Southern Management Association, Florida, US, 464-469 [ISBN: 978-0-9762920-6-7].
|Page Updated on : 24-04-2018 05:37:53||Copyright 2012 Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad | by IIMA Web Group|